How do I change the mailing address on my tax bill(s)?

Your mailing address (legal) must be the same address as used for filling your Federal & State Income Tax Forms. To change the mailing address for your real estate, personal property, or boat, complete the address change form available on this web site and mail or fax it to the Assessors' Office. You may download Change of Address Form by clicking on => Assessors => Frequently Used Forms => Change of Address. To change your mailing address for your motor vehicle excise, you must contact the Registry of Motor Vehicles at 1-800-858-3926.

Go to: Frequently Used Forms Page

Show All Answers

1. What is the Fiscal 2024 tax rate?
2. How do I change the mailing address on my tax bill(s)?
3. Why is the former owner's name still on my tax bill?
4. How often do assessments change?
5. There has been a change in ownership. How do I correct the names on my tax bill(s)?
6. What is personal property tax?
7. I sold my property last year. Why am I still getting a personal property tax bill?
8. As a resident of Provincetown do I qualify for any tax relief?
9. I am a senior citizen who does not qualify for the elderly exemption. Do I qualify for any other assistance?
10. I no longer own this motor vehicle or have moved out of state. Do I still have to pay this bill?
11. I sold my boat. What should I do about my boat excise bill?