The Town of Provincetown Annual Town Meeting will be held on Monday, April 3, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. in the Auditorium at Town Hall located at 260 Commercial St. to act on Town Warrant Articles.
In accordance with §2-3-g of the Provincetown Charter, the following committees will hold public hearings on the warrant:
- Select Board on Monday, March 13, 2023 at 7:00 pm
- Licensing Board on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 5:15 pm
- Charter Compliance Commission on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 1:00 pm
- Board of Health on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 4:00 pm
- Conservation Commission on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Finance Committee on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 2:00 pm
- Planning Board on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Personnel Board on Friday, March 24, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, these meetings will be conducted in person and as a courtesy via remote means, in accordance with applicable law. Please note that while an option for remote attendance and/or participation is being provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing will not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast, unless otherwise required by law.
A link to the agenda for these meetings can be found on the Town’s website www.provincetown-ma.gov
The full Town Warrant for the Annual Town Meeting on Monday, April 3, 2023 can be found at www.provincetown-ma.gov/townmeeting.