- Town Boards
- Town Boards I-Z
- Planning Board
The Planning Board is responsible for the review and approval of plans for the development of land within Town, including Site Plan, Special Permit and Subdivision applications, based on compliance with the Provincetown Zoning Bylaw. The Planning Board may refer a project to the Cape Cod Commission if the project is a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) based on thresholds set by the Commission.
The Planning Board regularly reviews and recommends updates and amendments to the Zoning Bylaw.
The Planning Board is also responsible for adopting and amending the Local Comprehensive Plan and other land use plans that help to shape the economic and physical growth of Provincetown and improve its livability. The Planning Board actively engages the public through workshops, public hearings, and educational outreach to ensure that all residents have the opportunity to be involved in defining the Provincetown of tomorrow.
Agendas & Minutes
View the Planning Board Agendas and Minutes Archive.
- Jeffrey Mulliken, Vice Chair - Term Ends 12/31/24
- Marianne Clements, Clerk - Term Ends 12/31/24
- Dana Masterpolo, Chair - Term Ends 12/31/25
- Brandon Quesnell - Term Ends 12/31/23
- Mia Cliggott-Perlt - Term Ends 12/31/25
- Michael Gaucher, Alt.- Term Ends 12/31/25
- Jeremy Comeau, Alt. - Term Ends 12/31/24
- Lukus Estok, Alt. - Term Ends 12/31/25
- Stephen Roope, Alt. - Term Ends 12/31/23
- Donna Walker, Alt. - Term Ends 12/31/23
Contact: Planner Thaddeus Soule