Mission Statement of Animal Welfare Committee:
The mission of the Animal Welfare Committee is to advise the Board of Selectmen, Animal Control Officer, or other pertinent municipal entities on issues relating to animal welfare for domestic and urban wildlife in Provincetown.
Goals: To conduct research, reporting on findings on issues including animal control legislation, (municipal, regional and federal), licensing, public education and awareness
To serve as a forum for the exchange of information on initiatives and issues of the various organizations that deal with animals in Provincetown, although may not be based in Provincetown.
Adopted November 7, 2007
Agendas & Minutes
View the Animal Welfare Committee Agendas and Minutes Archive.
- Carol MacDonald, Chair - Term Ends 6/30/23
- Sherry Brec - Term Ends 6/30/23
- Jeffrey Jutsum - Term Ends 6/30/22
- Elizabeth G. Brooke - Term Ends 6/30/25
- Barbara Murphy - Term Ends 6/30/24
- Russell Dutra, Alt. - Term Ends 6/30/24
- Loretta Butehorn, Alt. - Term Ends 6/30/24
Contact: Town Clerk,