Outreach & Social Services 508-487-7080
* NOTE: ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL TO PROVINCETOWN RESIDENTS
The staff at the COA is available to provide information, referrals and support to Provincetown seniors and their families. Our Outreach Coordinator, Andrea Lavenets, will talk with you in your home, at the COA or by phone to help with any concerns you may have.
Please call for an appointment if you are experiencing any of the following difficulties:
- Living alone / need support services at home
- Having problems of any kind at home
- Need supportive counseling
- Concerns about neglect or abuse of a senior in the community
- Considering a nursing home
- Don't know where to turn for assistance
Our Social Services Worker, Patrick Manning, offers private appointments to town residents of all ages at the COA to assist with applications for services or forms. Call to make an appointment for help with emergency financial needs, disability questions, housing, Food Stamps or MassHealth.
SHINE stands for Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders. Call for an appointment with a trained counselor to assist you with health insurance needs.
The COA is a Fuel Assistance site and can help residents of all ages renew or apply for Fuel Assistance. Call to schedule an appointment.
Call for information regarding support groups held at the COA.
Currently, support groups are offered by Gosnold on Cape Cod and by Helping Our Women.