The Provincetown Conservation Commission is a regulatory board and is responsible for the protection of wetland resource areas and their values and interests within the Town of Provincetown. The Commission also manages conservation lands and conducts outreach and education to further natural resource planning and environmental programs.
Agendas & Minutes
View the Conservation Commission Agendas and Minutes Archive.
The Provincetown Conservation Commission’s authority comes from M.G.L. Chapter 131; Section 40 and the Provincetown General Bylaw Chapter 12: Wetlands Protection Bylaw.
B-Street Garden & Conservation Park
Shank Painter Pond Wildlife Sanctuary
Old Colony Nature Pathway
Whistle Path Woods
Clapps and Duck Pond
Hawthorne Wildlife Sanctuary
Dune’s Edge Campground
Introduction to the Provincetown Conservation Commission (PDF)
- Mark Adams- Term Ends 12/31/24
- Oriana Conklin - Term Ends 12/31/23
- Nathaniel Mayo, Vice Chair - Term Ends 12/31/23
- Alfred Famiglietti, Chair - Term Ends 12/31/24
- Joseph Cooper - Term Ends 12/31/25
- Emma Fillion, Alternate- Term Ends 12/31/2025
- Vacant, Alternate - Term Ends 12/31/24
Contact: Conservation Agent Melyssa Millett